012: Hannah Rankine hosts a special episode discussing fear, purpose, self-esteem and spirituality – The Han Jan Ran Show: The Audacious Podcast
Last week was such an epic conversation that I want to give it a moment to shine. It was a long episode and appreciate it may take two sittings to get through. That being said I decided to do a shorter episode this week so you've got 40 minutes of me! I used a Claude Monet quote and a daily meditation reading to spark off my monologue. The result is a personal discussion on fear versus love, the power of service, purpose, self-esteem and ego and spirituality. I find it peculiarly easy to be honest and vulnerable when sitting solo with a microphone. This is in thanks to the stupendously kind support I've received from y'all. I'm so grateful!! Follow me on instagram and join the group on Facebook. http://www.instagram.com/hanjanran http://www.facebook.com/thehanjanranshow Give the show a cheeky subscribe, rate it, review it, share it, follow me… gwaaan, I know you want to.
- 012: Hannah Rankine hosts a special episode discussing fear, purpose, self-esteem and spirituality
- 011: Daniel Edmund speaks on Edward Colston, the BLM movement and toxic masculinity
- 010: Amber Sisson talks period poverty and co-founding a charity
- 009: Dear White People (Part 2), we need to talk about our role in Anti-Racism
- 008: Dear White People, we need to talk about our part in Racism